#GivingTuesday is the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving when we remember nonprofit organizations and charities that are important to us. It started as a response to the mass consumerism and commercialism that has taken over the Holiday Season - a season of gratitude and generosity.
As a Folk Alley Member and someone who actively supports music that is important to you, we'd love for you to help spread the word and share why you give to Folk Alley!
Download one of the #UnSelfie signs below and share it on your social media accounts, making sure to tag: #GivingTuesday #FolkAlley and #Unselfie
Click on the links below to choose, download, and print one of the signs:
- I gave to support new music discovery and up-and-coming artists!
- I gave to support noncommercial folk, roots, and Americana music!
- I gave to support nonprofit, grassroots radio!
- I gave to keep the music streaming!
- I gave to support music made from the heart!
- I gave to support [fill in your own personalized reason why you support Folk Alley]
Folk Alley is a service of the FreshGrass Foundation, a 501c3 dedicated to preserving, supporting, and creating innovative grassroots music. EIN: 81-3680121